Owned as an in-house brand and sold exclusively by the famous retailer company Lumber Liquidators aka LL Flooring, Bellawood is a premium and noteworthy brand of Solid and engineered hardwood floorings. Not to mention that both come with pre-finishing as well as pre-staining and thus are entirely ready to be installed right away.
It goes without saying that this flooring is absolutely worthy of being the foremost floor treatment choice since the perks and pros have a long way to go.
Let’s take a look at the rest of the significance.
Bellawood Hardwood Flooring Reviews
Flooring Pure brings you a detailed yet precise and useful analysis of the Bellawood Hardwood Flooring, including each and every essential aspect, whether it’s the functionality descriptions or the kind of aesthetics that you can expect from this flooring. Moreover, there are a number of innovatively incredible factors and structural distinctions of the Bellawood Hardwood Flooring included, as well, essentially the comprehension of what makes Bellawood Hardwood Flooring stand among other choices.
In addition to that, we do have got you the downside as well, so you can come up with an absolute favorite choice for yourself. And lastly, the accomplishing point of our discussion will be the pricing-based comparison between Bellawood Hardwood Flooring and some of the other famous manufacturers of Hardwood Flooring.
We’ll begin with the types of Bellawood Hardwood Flooring.
Types Of Bellawood Hardwood Flooring
Hardwood, of course, comes within just two structural versions, i.e. Solid and Engineered. Solid wood floors are a more prominent part of the Bellawood Hardwood Floor offerings.
Bellawood Solid Hardwood Flooring
|Characteristic Quality||Availability In Bellawood Solid Hardwood Flooring|
|Distinction||Bellawood Solid Hardwood comes with the perks of durability and a remarkably sturdy feel.|
|Color and Tone Options||There are around 10 color options to choose from, including the versatility of light, dark and medium shading. As for a further understanding, the boards usually have a pale white profile while the planks feature orange hues. The tones have more muted or neutral profiles such as off whites.|
|Width||The planks of Bellawood Hardwood Floors come within three different width levels. In other words, the planks either have a thin-stripped, medium or wide profile.|
|Thickness||There is a standard thickness level for all of the styles of Bellawood Solid Hardwood Flooring, which is ¾ ‘’.|
|Warranty||Transferable residential warranty of 100 years.|
Bellawood Engineered Hardwood Flooring
|Characteristic Quality||Availability In Bellawood Engineered Hardwood Flooring|
|Distinction||Bellawood Engineered Hardwood Flooring is an impressive blend of exotic and domestic species and there are multiple choices at hand in this regard, such as Pecan, Cumaru, and Koa.|
|Color and Tone Options||Most of the options of Bellawood Engineered Hardwood Flooring feature a medium tone with a clear finish, such as the color families of Brown, Blonde, and White. Besides, there are a couple of stained and matte styles available, as well.|
|Width||The boards and planks of Bellawood Engineered Hardwood Flooring have a wider structure as compared to the standard boards of hardwood flooring.|
|Thickness||⅝ ’’ and ½ ’’ are the two thicknesses levels available within Bellawood Engineered Hardwood Flooring.|
|Warranty||Transferable residential warranty of 100 years.|
Significant Features Of Bellawood Hardwood Flooring
Next up, comes the particular specifications of Bellawood Hardwood Flooring and fairly the factors that make it an outstanding floor treatment choice.
Species Of Bellawood Hardwood Flooring
These are noteworthy examples of both the exotic as well as the domestic species of Bellawood Hardwood Flooring.
- Brazilian Cherry
- Purple Heart
- Brazilian Chestnut
Grades Of Bellawood Hardwood Flooring
- Lumber Liquidators, unlike some other companies, tend to provide the grades of their flooring products in terms of the wood character or the overall look, rather than any scale named A, B, or C.
- There are four main flooring grades implied by Lumber Liquidators, i.e. Natural, Select, Rustic, and Utility.
- Select is the best grade amongst all the Bellawood Hardwood Flooring grades, with uniform planks and no major structural damage such as a knot or blemish at all.
- The flooring with the Utility grade is likely to have a knotty structure and various other flaws such as burns or splits. This is basically the opposite of the Select Grade.
- Natural Grade is somewhat of a middle element with boards having mineral coloring or occasional small knots, as well.
- Rustic Grade can be considered an advanced version of the Natural Grade since it has got relatively larger knots and huge color variations.
Hardness Rating/ Durability Of Bellawood Hardwood Flooring
- The hardness of the Bellawood Hardwood Flooring can be easily determined by the Janka scale or hardness rating with the browsing option offered by Lumber Liquidators.
- The hardwood flooring products of Bellawood have a rating that starts from 1,010 and goes all the way to 3,840.
Certifications Of Bellawood Hardwood Flooring
- All of the Bellawood Hardwood Flooring features the GreenGuard Gold Certification and therefore is guaranteed low-VOC floorings. Whether it’s the solid wood floor or the engineered one, the finish does not emit any toxic off-gassings.
- This way, Bellawood Hardwood Flooring maintains ideal indoor air quality and is also the safest option for sensitive people.
- Some of the Bellawood Hardwood Flooring products also feature CARB compliance and the characteristic of being free from formaldehyde.
Some Other Specifications Of Bellawood Hardwood Flooring
Bellawood Hardwood Flooring is, by all means, always worth a lot of credit, and here’s why:
- Extreme Resistance
According to the manufacturer’s claim, Bellawood Hardwood Flooring is twice more scratch-resistant as compared to other top-tier hardwood flooring brands. In addition to that, it is also four times more wear-resistant than its other counterparts.
- Exceptional Warranty
Bellawood Hardwood Flooring literally comes with a 100-year warranty which is transferable as well, thanks to the most promising and extraordinary durability. This is certainly the most influential factor that makes Bellawood Hardwood Flooring worth investing in.
- Extensive Price Range
There is a wide cost range available for each and every product of Bellawood Hardwood Flooring, so affordability is the additional perk, apart from the exceptional cost-effectivity.
- Versatile Installation
Bellawood Hardwood Flooring can be installed as a DIY project too, as long as you have the right set of equipment and supplies since there are detailed installation instructions provided by the manufacturer. In addition to that, the installation can be done in three different ways, i.e. by gluing the flooring down, fitting it as a floating floor, and by nailing it down.
- Easy Maintenance
It’s quite convenient to care for Bellawood Hardwood Flooring and you can easily ensure perfect upkeep with regular vacuuming or mopping. Besides, the brand also provides the specialized cleaning product known as Bellawood All Natural Floor Cleaner which is designed according to the floor’s structure and is totally safe to use, eliminating the need for DIY cleaning experiments or similar misconducts.
Pros And Cons Of Bellawood Hardwood Flooring
There is always a bit of a downside to anything and everything and even those which seem the most perfect ones. And this goes the same for Bellawood Hardwood Flooring too. We’ve got all those aspects covered and compiled for you, which have a potential likelihood of influencing your final decision of the floor treatment selection.
So let’s get to know whether or not the Bellawood Hardwood Flooring is the absolute right choice for you.
|Incredible Selection Availability: Bellawood Hardwood Flooring offers the most extensive range of style and design options, thus providing a lot of creativity. There are around 96 types of Solid Hardwood Flooring options and up to 31 different types of engineered wood floorings.||Not very Eco-friendly: Though Bellawood Hardwood Flooring comes with the GreenGuard Gold Certification, it still is not enough eco-friendly, according to some of the flooring experts.|
|Excellent Performance: Bellawood Hardwood Flooring does offer a reasonable performance. Not only is the working greatly durable but also is highly resistant in nature.||No Wide or Online Availability: Bellawood Hardwood Flooring is not available from any source except for the Lumber Liquidators and ordering the flooring online isn’t feasible too.|
|Decent and Transferable Warranty: Bellawood Hardwood Flooring comes with excellent warranties for both residential and commercial usage. Also, the warranties are totally transferable to the next owner, a factor that proves to be favorable in the long run.|
|Amazing Resilience: Bellawood Hardwood Flooring features a flawless resistance and can therefore endure any and every extent of usage, without developing any effect from the surrounding hazards.|
|Affordability: Probably the foremost perk of Bellawood Hardwood Flooring, is the fact that it’s greatly budget-friendly and at the same time very cost-effective, as well.|
Cost Of Bellawood Hardwood Flooring
- The pricing for Bellawood Hardwood Flooring starts from $3,99 per square foot, with the species being Chestnut within a Gilded Reverse style. It reaches up to $12.29 per square foot with the species being Purple Heart within a Select Styling.
Learn more about hardwood flooring costs in detail- Installation Cost as well.
- The type of wood species, style, color, and physical attributes like widths can influence the overall pricing of Bellawood Hardwood Flooring.
Where To Buy Bellawood Hardwood Flooring
- Bellawood Hardwood Flooring, being the in-house brand of Lumber Liquidators can only be obtained from LL Flooring.
- There is no extensive selection range available to select from, unlike other home improvement providers like Home Depot or Lowes, however, the quality is absolutely worth the choice as well as pricings.
Bellawood Hardwood Flooring Vs Other Brands
Let’s have a brief collation of Bellawood Hardwood Flooring with a couple of other famous hardwood flooring brands. Cost, of course, is one of the most influential factors when it comes to making a purchase, so this pricing-based comparison is meant to be of significant help.
|Brands||Cost (per square foot)|
|Shaw||Starting from $4.50 per square foot|
|Mohawk||Starting from $4.49 per square foot|
|Carlisle||$8 per square foot to $16 per square foot|
|Mullican||$4 per square foot to $8 per square foot|
|Somerset||$4 per square foot to $7.50 per square foot|
|K.D. Woods Company||Starting from $9 per square foot|
|Lauzon||$8 per square foot to $15 per square foot|