Harmonics is an in-house flooring brand owned by Costco and is an excellent brand of stylish and at the same time very affordable laminate flooring. What makes this flooring stand out is the fact that it features a water-resistant technology similar to the floorings from top-grade brands like Pergo and Mohawk. So this flooring is quite a tough option to consider if you’re concerned about water damaging your floors.
As for a quick idea about the water-resisting tendency of the Harmonics Laminate Flooring, it can withstand water damage for up to 24 hours. In addition to that, this flooring is a very smart alternative to any pricey hardwood flooring and you can enjoy a lot of additional perks too, besides, the aesthetics. Moreover, installing Harmonics Laminate Flooring is also a literal breeze and do consider the fact that this DIY-friendly flooring will also save you on all the installation expenses.
Harmonics Laminate Flooring Reviews
Flooring Pure is right at your service to guide you thoroughly about every essential side of this flooring brand if you’ve happened to come across the term Harmonics Laminate Flooring for the very first time.
Our Harmonics Laminate Flooring Reviews Compilation have got all the necessary info covered for you, thus helping you get the best flooring stuff for your places.
Versions Of Harmonics Laminate Flooring
Harmonics Laminate Flooring has these two types or what can otherwise be referred to as flavors, as well.
Warm Honey Oak
|Characteristics||Availability in Warm Honey Oak Flooring|
|Appearance||Harmonics Warm Honey Oak Flooring features a rich grain texture within a light yet warm-toned light brown color.|
|Dimensions||The planks of Warm Honey Oak Flooring have a length of 47.25’’ and are 7.5’’ wide. It has a thickness of 10 mm.|
|Notable Technology||Harmonics Warm Honey Oak Flooring features the proprietary SplashDefence Technology which protects it against water damage from any spills or splashes, provided that they are cleaned within 24 hours. Also, this flooring is resistant to staining due to the SplashDefence Technology.|
|Warranty||Harmonics Warm Honey Oak Flooring comes with a lifetime limited residential warranty and a water-damage protection warranty for up to 24.|
|Best For||The Harmonics Warm Honey Oak Flooring works wonders for both classical as well as contemporary home decors.|
Toasted Cinnamon Oak
|Characteristics||Availability in Toasted Cinnamon Oak Flooring|
|Appearance||Harmonics Toasted Cinnamon Oak Flooring features a reddish-toned series of highlights within a milk chocolate color.|
|Dimensions||The planks of Toasted Cinnamon Oak Flooring have a length of 47.25’’ and are 7.5’’ wide. It has a thickness of 10 mm.|
|Notable Technology||Harmonics Toasted Cinnamon Oak Flooring features the proprietary SplashDefence Technology which protects it against water damage from any spills or splashes, provided that they are cleaned within 24 hours. Also, this flooring is resistant to staining due to the SplashDefence Technology.|
|Warranty||Harmonics Toasted Cinnamon Oak Flooring comes with a lifetime limited residential warranty and a water-damage protection warranty for up to 24.|
|Best For||The Harmonics Toasted Cinnamon Oak Flooring works wonders for spaces having rustic or traditional decor themes.|
Essential Aspects Of Harmonics Laminate Flooring
Here are the rest of the perks and pros as well as the purchasing factors of Harmonics Laminate Flooring.
Designs/Patterns Of Harmonics Laminate Flooring
Harmonics Laminate Floor comes in four patterns or essentially surface designs. All of them resemble real hardwood floors in a perfect manner. Here are the floor designs:
- Harmonics Harvest Oak Laminate Flooring: Hardwood and softwood graining pattern with the majority of the colors being brown.
- Harmonics Windsor Oak Laminate Flooring: Grainy patterned and bold-looking flooring within a dark honey tone.
- Harmonics Vineyard Cherry Laminate Flooring: Patterned appearance involving a blend of reddish-brown colors.
- Harmonics Golden Aspen Laminate Flooring: Patterned appearance involving a blend of various honey-toned colors.
Salient Features Of Harmonics Laminate Flooring
- Excellent Water Resistance
Harmonics Laminate Flooring features an incredible toughness against moisture damage, which is due to the patented SplashDefence technology. Every single plank of the Harmonics Laminate Flooring comes with a clear protective layer surrounding the entire plank parameters, thus protecting them effectively against water. This technology is also available in most of the top-quality laminate floorings.
- Favorable Thickness
Harmonics Laminate Flooring features an incredible thickness of 10 mm with a pre-attached underlayment of 2 mm thickness, making the total floor up to 12 mm thick. This way, this flooring not only becomes supremely heavy-duty but also effectively capable of withstanding all the extents of foot traffic. Also, the flooring ensures a good comfort provision this way.
- Uniclic Installation
Harmonics Laminate Flooring comes with the Uniclic Lock System for the easiest and quickest DIY installation. Besides, you don’t even need to look for and spend on the underlayment of your flooring and can have it installed right away.
- Classical Aesthetics
Though Harmonics Laminate Flooring does not offer a very abundant style selection, it still is a really impressive flooring when it comes to aesthetics. This flooring particularly focuses on classy traditional looks as all of its style choices blend real seamlessly and harmonically with rustic and classical themed decors. The rich and warm real-wood-looking flooring designs and intricate grain patterns give off the most eye-catching and at the same time a perfectly authentic appearance.
Installing Harmonics Laminate Flooring
- Harmonics Laminate Flooring comes with the easiest DIY-friendly installation which is also practically quick and favorable, too.
- This flooring needs to be installed as a floating floor which is pretty similar to placing all the pieces of a puzzle (easy and fun!). The planks have to be clicked together in a side-by-side manner. Ensure creating a staggering pattern as you move your way across the entire room/area.
- All you need to do is ensure getting a perfectly levelled, smooth, clean and dry subfloor for laying your Harmonics Laminate Flooring and you’ll be good to go.
- This flooring features a pre-attached underlayment so you don’t really need to get any additional one.
Maintaining Harmonics Laminate Flooring
- Harmonics Laminate Flooring is quite easy to maintain, however cleaning it properly and regularly is anyways mandatory to make it last longer and also to prevent any major damage.
- For everyday cleaning, you simply need to sweep the surface of your floor with a soft-bristled broom to get rid of any dust, dirt or debris. This can then be followed by slightly damp mopping.
- Avoid using excessive water for cleaning your Harmonics Laminate Floors and ensure drying them completely once you’re done with the cleaning. Never wax these floors as they can cause significant damage to the surface.
Pros And Cons Of Harmonics Laminate Flooring
|Quality Construction: Harmonics Laminate flooring is a quite good value flooring as it remains serviceable for a long. It features an incredible and durable build quality and can withstand greater extents of usage, as well.||Confined Availability: Purchasing Harmonics Laminate Flooring can be hard at times as it is only available at Costco and literally nowhere else.|
|Realistic Styling: All of the styles of Harmonics Laminate Flooring mimic real hardwood flooring in the most realistic way and therefore are extremely attractive to look at. Moreover, the versatile design choices make it easy to pick out the most complementing floor style for any given interior space.||No Commercial Warranty: There is no commercial warranty offered for Harmonics Laminate Flooring, so using this flooring within commercial spaces isn’t likely to be much favorable.|
|Highest Resistance: Harmonics Laminate Flooring features the patented SplashDefence Technology which makes it supremely resistant against water damage. In addition to that, this flooring also provides considerable performance in areas with heavy foot traffic.|
|Easy Installation: Harmonic Laminate Flooring comes with the easiest, quickest and cheapest DIY installation.|
|Good Warranty: Harmonics Laminate Flooring offers a lifetime limited warranty for residential usage.|
Harmonics Laminate Flooring Pricing
- Harmonics Laminate Flooring costs up to $1.99 per square foot. However, this pricing is for the materials only and it does not include any other installation supplies such as transition strips.
- This flooring comes with a pre-attached underlayment so you don’t need to buy one. Moreover, as it’s DIY-friendly flooring, you can easily install it yourself and don’t really have to spend on hiring professional services for getting the job done.
Where To Buy Harmonics Laminate Flooring
Since Harmonics is the in-house brand of Costco, Harmonics Laminate Flooring is only available at Costco Flooring Stores and not on any other retailers or carpet/flooring stores. Also, this flooring can be bought online from Costco.
Harmonics Laminate Flooring Vs Pergo Laminate Flooring
|Characteristic Criteria||Pergo Laminate Flooring||Harmonics Laminate Flooring|
|Water Resistance||Pergo Laminate Flooring features a number of technologies for water resistance such as WetProtect, HydroSeal and GenuEdge.||Harmonics Laminate Flooring features the SplashDefence Technology for water resistance.|
|Product Collections||Pergo Laminate Flooring comes within 4 product ranges.||Harmonics Laminate Flooring does not have any particular product ranges.|
|Warranty||Pergo Laminate Flooring offers 10 years to lifetime warranty for residential usage and also a commercial usage warranty of 5 to 10 years.||Harmonics Laminate Flooring offers a lifetime warranty for residential usage. It does not offer any commercial warranty.|
|Cost||Pergo Laminate Flooring costs around $6 per square foot.||Harmonics Laminate Flooring costs around $1.99 per square foot.|