Tarkett is one of the famous flooring brands and is renowned for creating quality Laminate Flooring. Another prominent perk of Tarkett Laminate Flooring lies in the fact that this flooring offers the widest styling spectrum. With realistic finishes and most entrancing floor designs and patterns, Tarkett provides peculiar ornamentation for any and every given decor scenario, no matter what the difficulty scale is.
Besides, Tarkett Laminate flooring can be the smartest alternative that you can choose, instead of spending on floorings with a high price point. This does mean that Tarkett Flooring is generally quite affordable, so you can benefit from it as a cost-effective floor treatment.
Tarkett offers two different distribution methods for its laminate flooring, which is to say that a couple of the Tarkett Laminate lines are only available in the Menards Home Improvement Stores and not anywhere else. As for the rest of the product lines, you can get them both online and in stores from several sources.
Tarkett Laminate Flooring Reviews
Flooring Pure brings you an expert take on the Tarkett Laminate Flooring Reviews, focusing on all the essential aspects. If you’re new to the brand and want to upgrade your home floors with a suitable choice, then you’re at the right spot. Our precise compilation of the Tarkett Laminate Flooring Reviews will provide you with everything that you need to know as a buyer. Furthermore we will compare its prices with other famous laminate brands such as Quick Step, Armstrong, Shaw, Trafficmaster & Aquaguard.
From crucial construction aspects to the useful outlook on both advantages and disadvantages, you will come across a lot of beneficial info within our reviews. Also, we’ve got all the laminate flooring purchasing and installation essentials gathered for you so that you can have the most trouble-free flooring installation for your places.
Tarkett Laminate Flooring Collections
Here are the major product collections of Tarkett Laminate Flooring.
1. Tarkett Essentials
|Characteristics||Availability in Tarkett Essentials Collection|
|Distinction||Tarkett Essentials Collection is particularly designed for complementing classic interiors. Within this collection, you can find all the wonderful and timeless floor designs with the added perk of versatility in the hues.|
|Construction||Floors from the Tarkett Essentials Collection feature the unique embossing technique called “Plus Effect” within their construction.|
|Resistance||Tarkett Essentials Collection floors come with a protective top layer made of Melamine. This way, these floors remain efficiently tough against scuff marks, scratching and denting damage.|
|Dimensions and Profile||Tarkett Essentials Flooring features the standard thickness of 8 mm and the planks have bevelled edges from all four sides.|
|Appearance and Colors||Tarkett Essentials Collection Floors give off a rich and natural yet very comforting look that syncs well with all the traditional decor settings. In addition to that, you can also get those plank styles that have saw marks on their surface for a more natural styling approach.|
|Warranty||Tarkett Essentials Collection Floors come with a residential warranty of 20 years and a commercial warranty of 5 years.|
2. Tarkett Woodstock
|Characteristics||Availability in Tarkett Woodstock Collection|
|Distinction||Tarkett Woodstock Collection is particularly designed for complementing all interiors, whether they are classic or contemporary. Within this collection, you can find all the wonderful and timeless floor designs with the added perk of versatility in the hues.|
|Construction||Floors from the Tarkett Woodstock Collection feature the unique embossing technique called “Plus Effect” within their construction. The planks of this collection are made with the EIR (Embossed In Register) technique to give off the most lifelike look.|
|Resistance||Tarkett Woodstock Collection floors come with a protective top layer made of Melamine. This way, these floors remain efficiently tough against scuff marks, scratching and denting damage.|
|Dimensions and Profile||Tarkett Woodstock Flooring features the standard thickness of 8 mm, however, the planks do not have a bevelled profile.|
|Appearance and Colors||Tarkett Woodstock Collection Floors give off a rich and natural yet very comforting look that syncs well with all sorts of decor settings. In addition to that, you can also get those plank styles that feature the look of authentic hardwood floors.|
|Warranty||Tarkett Woodstock Collection Floors come with a residential warranty of 20 years and a commercial warranty of 5 years.|
3. Tarkett SoundLogic
|Characteristics||Availability in Tarkett SoundLogic Collection|
|Distinction||Tarkett SoundLogic Collection is particularly designed in a 2 and 3 strip manner. The integrated acoustic cork backing of this flooring ensures ideal noise dampening and feels the most comfortable underfoot, as well.|
|Construction||Floors from the Tarkett SoundLogic Collection feature the unique embossing technique called “Plus Effect” within their construction. The planks of this collection are made with the EIR (Embossed In Register) technique to give off the most lifelike look.|
|Resistance||Tarkett SoundLogic Collection floors come with a protective top layer made of Melamine. This way, these floors remain efficiently tough against scuff marks, scratching and denting damage. Also, this flooring has AC4 resistance against abrasion.|
|Dimensions and Profile||Tarkett SoundLogic Flooring features the standard thickness of 9 mm and the planks have bevelled edges from all four sides.|
|Appearance and Colors||Tarkett SoundLogic Collection Floors are really appealing to look at as they depict a slight glistening which is the result of their light catching patterns. And there are up to 14 versatile color options available in this collection.|
|Warranty||Tarkett SoundLogic Collection Floors come with a residential warranty of 20 years and a commercial warranty of 5 years.|
4. Tarkett Easy Line
|Characteristics||Availability in Tarkett Easy Line Collection|
|Distinction||Tarkett Easy Line Collection is a particularly designed oak collection and offers the perfect blend of minimalist yet attractive styling and useful functionalities. Also, this Tarkett Laminate Line is extraordinarily affordable.|
|Construction||Floors from the Tarkett Commercial Collection feature the unique embossing technique called “Plus Effect” within their construction.|
|Resistance||Tarkett Commercial Collection floors come with a protective top layer made of Melamine. This way, these floors remain efficiently tough against scuff marks, scratching and denting damage.|
|Dimensions and Profile||Tarkett Commercial Flooring features the standard thickness of 8 mm, however, the planks do not have a bevelled profile.|
|Appearance and Colors||Tarkett Commercial Collection Floors give off a lively look and they are super pleasant to look at. These floors are just the best choice if you want a more natural styling within your interiors. And there are up to 12 versatile color options available in this collection.|
|Warranty||Tarkett Commercial Collection Floors come with a residential warranty of 20 years and a commercial warranty of 5 years.|
Everything You Need To Know About Tarkett Laminate Flooring
Next up, there are all the rest of the essential structural factors of Tarkett Laminate Flooring. In addition to that, we’ve also got the complete information about installing this quality flooring within your places without any difficulty and everything else that you need to consider in this regard.
Specifications Of Tarkett Laminate Flooring
- Exceptional Sustainability
With an utterly recycled construction and the best material selection, Tarkett Laminate Flooring products effectively meet and exceed all criteria of sustainability. The materials used for constructing this flooring remain under the inspection of Cradle to Cradle Design Experts and are meant to improve the indoor air quality. This way, this flooring contributes well to both a healthy lifestyle and environmental safety.
Tarkett Laminate Flooring features multiple certifications for being an eco-friendly, green and therefore healthful lucrative product. The most notable certifications of this flooring include the CARB 2 Compliance, PEFC Certification, M1 Certification and the A+ French VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) Rating, as well.
- Easy Installation
Tarkett Laminate Flooring comes with the major perk of an easy handling. Its installation is easy enough to not become a big deal even for the beginners and its maintenance is also super practical in the same way. With this flooring, you can easily save yourself on the cost of installation services and also there is no need to spend on a lot of tools or equipment, as well.
- Convenient Availability
Tarkett Laminate Flooring offers this significant plus point that you can purchase it easily from any of the flooring retailers near you, that too, all across the US. As availability often becomes a demanding aspect for many floorings, you can get the Tarkett Laminate without any trouble. Besides, you can benefit from online shopping, too.
- Extreme Comfort
You can expect a great deal of comfort from Tarkett Laminate Flooring as it is supremely cozy to walk over. Over and above, the noise dampening factor of this flooring also contributes effectively to the comfort provision, so if you’re someone who doesn’t like noisy interiors or walking sound to be more specific, this flooring is just the ideal choice for you. It will keep your interiors warm and cosy for you for a prolonged period of time.
Tarkett Laminate Flooring Installation
- Save Some More With Tarkett: Tarkett Laminate Flooring is generally very convenient to deal with, in terms of installation. And with minimal effort, you can totally ace the installation yourself without the need for any professional assistance at all. Besides, there is no requirement of any particular tools or a lot of skill in this regard, too.
- The Installation Perks: Tarkett Laminate Flooring features the proprietary locking system which has been specifically designed to make the floor fitting easy for DIY installers (home owners). This also makes the installation a lot more quick and free of any trouble or likelihood of mishappenings.
- Know The Structure: Since this flooring gets installed in the form of a floating floor atop the subfloor, you don’t really need to deal with the mess of glues and adhesives.
- Choose Your Pattern: You can simply install Tarkett Laminate Flooring in either a row-by-row format or can go for laying your floor plank-by-plank. As for cutting the planks, you can make use of a jigsaw or a hand saw.
- How To Proceed: As Tarkett Laminate Flooring is designed to give off the look of real hardwood or stone floor, its installation as well, needs to be carried out in a similar manner to real wood flooring.
- Tarkett Floors For Rectangular Spaces: For installing Tarkett Laminate Flooring in rectangular rooms, you’ll need to proceed according to the longest wall of the room, which is to say that your floor planks should go parallel to the longer wall.
- Tarkett Floors For Square Spaces: For installing Tarkett Laminate Flooring in square rooms, you’ll need to look for the primary source of illumination (light) and then start putting down your planks towards it, This will make the flooring appear perfectly natural, seamless and really attractive, as well.
- Tarkett Floors For Corridors And Hallways: When installing Tarkett Laminate Floorings within longer spaces such as hallways and corridors, you’ll need to proceed in the direction that is along the length of your room/space, i.e. lay the laminate planks along the length of the corridor/hallway.
Tarkett Laminate Flooring Maintenance
In the first place, Tarkett Laminate Floors are really easy to maintain and they can be seriously beneficial for you if you can’t manage to maintain the cleaning schedules very often.
That’s because the topmost Melamine protective layer of Tarkett Laminate Floors is highly dirt-repellent in nature, and you can totally guess the rest, i.e. they won’t get dirty soon and you don’t need to panic regarding sparing time for addressing them.
And here’s all to keep in mind for taking care of your Tarkett Laminate Floors.
- Tarkett Laminate Floors only require vacuuming and damp mopping in terms of regular maintenance. Make sure that you use a mild detergent to mop your floors.
- For the weekly maintenance of your Tarkett Floors, you can mop them with a mild cleaning solution which you can make by mixing a gentle detergent to warm water.
- Do not let water stay atop the floors for long and consider wiping out any of the spills and splashes as soon as the incident takes place.
- As for dealing with stains, you’ll have to cover them with a cleaning cloth saturated in a mild cleaning agent for some time. Avoid spraying or pouring any cleaner directly on the floor surface. Heel, rubber, plastic and similar marks can be removed with the help of acetone in the same cleaning method. Alternatively, you can use paint thinner or vinegar essence, particularly if you’re dealing with paint or nail polish stains.
Tarkett Laminate Flooring Pros & Cons
|Unique Ornamental Approach: Tarkett is a really exceptional flooring brand when it comes to peculiar design choices. Tarkett Laminate Flooring features the most extraordinary styling of unique embossed designs and versatile color choices. You can have the attractive and realistic-looking options of stone and concrete floors and certain other adorable artistic creations.||Compromised Functionality: Tarkett Laminate Flooring can only withstand heavier footfall or rough usage for up to 5 years. However, you can expect this flooring to remain serviceable for up to 12 years if you subject it to lighter foot traffic only.|
|Quality Flooring: Tarkett Laminate Flooring provides decent performance and durability and is really cost-effective too.|
|Higher Resistance: Tarkett Laminate Flooring is resistant to scratches, dents, moisture and impact damage caused by damage. Most importantly, the Tarkett Aquaflor which is waterproof and comes with a water-resistant warranty of 24 hours.|
|Eco-friendly Structure: Tarkett Laminate Flooring is entirely eco-friendly as well as very sustainable flooring. It is made from recycled materials and is low in VOCs with the least emission of allergens and other toxins. Also, this flooring has been certified by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.|
|Great Warranties: Commercial usage warranties of up to 10 to 15 years are offered for nearly all lines of the Tarkett Laminate Flooring.|
Tarkett Laminate Flooring Pricing
- Tarkett Laminate Flooring costs around $0.99 per square foot to $3.29 per square foot. This pricing depends on a number of different factors, such as look, thickness and warranty of the planks.
- There is a slight pricing difference between Tarkett Laminate Flooring that is sold at Menards and the one that is sold at other stores or home improvement chains.
- The installation expenses for Tarkett Laminate Flooring can be up to $1.75 per square foot to $2.50 per square foot, while a stair installation job can cost you around $35 for each step. Do keep in mind that Tarkett Laminate Flooring is generally easy to deal with due to the locking system mechanism, so you can always choose to save the installation expenses by going for the DIY installation.
- Various floor installation essentials such as transition strips, underlayment and a couple of other mandatory stuff are likely to cost up to $1 for a square foot.
Where To Buy Tarkett Laminate Flooring
- Tarkett is one of the top-tier flooring brands in the world and is widely available at major big box retailers and hardware stores, such as Menard and Home Depot.
- This flooring can be easily shopped from a number of flooring retailers across the US.
- You can also make a purchase of this flooring from the official Tarkett Website, which will offer you the advantage of a complete description of all the collections and products of Tarkett Laminate Flooring. That’s because there is a chance that you might not manage to find all of the options of Tarkett Laminate Flooring when shopping from local hardware stores.
Tarkett Laminate Flooring Vs Other Brands
Here is a pricing comparison of Tarkett Laminate Flooring with other Laminate Flooring brands.
|Brands||Cost (per square foot)|
|Mohawk Laminate||$1.90 to $3.50 per square foot|
|Traffic Master Laminate||$0.75 to $1.50 per square foot|
|Shaw Laminate||$2.50 to $3.50 per square foot|
|QuickStep Laminate||$1.79 per square foot to $2.39 per square foot|
|Home Decorators Laminate||$1.79 per square foot to $1.99 per square foot|
|Mannington Laminate||$3.50 to $3.99 per square foot|